Thursday, June 30, 2011

Coastal Scents Haul

Yippeee!!! Coastal Scents is having a great sale on some of their best palettes. I have been wanting the 66 lip palette forever and when I heard of this sale and saw that the lip color palette was on it I jumped on. I purchased the 66 lip color palette and the 10 concealer camouflage palette. I use the camo quad concealer palette in dark and I love it. Though I only get use out of the medium color it fits me perfectly and I almost never leave my house without dabbing a bit under my eyes. Well they don't sell the camo quads in the summer which I didn't know so I purchased the concealer palette. The picture on the site looked like there were about 3 shades I could use but in person I think I may be able to use about 4 of the shades which is sooo worth the 11 bucks it cost.

They also sent me a free eyeshadow sample of Golden moss which is a gorgeous goldish green kinda color along with a small makeup bag for spending over 20 bucks.

**I'll do a few review after I try these out...I am soo excited about the blues.





2 comments:

  1. Oh uh uh! Where's your weigh-in, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!! I hate weighing myself!!! but okay I said I'd do it. Thanks for keeping me on it. Coming soon

    ReplyDelete