Thursday, June 23, 2011

June Challenge update

I have lost count of what day I'm on but I am still going at the June Challenge. I workout 6 times a week instead of 5 and I am still having trouble sticking to the 1500 calorie diet but I am eating healthier foods. I guess I just need to plan my meals better so that I'm not so hungry between meals. My workouts consist of running around Morehouses track, running/walking up Morehouses bleachers, and walking long distances (at least 3 miles) around my neighborhood. If the weather is too bad to walk outside I do a workout DVD or play on my Wii. Also this week I plan on adding weight lifting to my workout routine.

I have not weighed myself because I hate the scale but for the sake of the challenge I'll weigh myself at the end of the month to see my progress. I have also decided on a reward to give myself once I get to the halfway point. I've been wanting to color my hair for a while now and so to motivate myself even more I've decided not to color my hair until I've lost 30 lbs. So wish me luck and I wish all of you out there striving to reach a goal much luck also.

5 comments:

  1. That's a good idea; treating yourself once you reach a goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are doing great! You'll reach your goal in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up. Surely you are doing exceptional and there is only one way to go from here, and that is DOWN in pounds and UP in life :-)

    xo,

    Sojo ; www.femmeswithbenefits.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much and I love your blog

    ReplyDelete