Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 3 :-)

So I was going to wait until the end of the week to blog about my workouts but today I was so motivated I couldn't hold it in. Today is Day 3 of my official June challenge but Day 4 of working out. My thoughts so far are that I love the working out part, it feels so good after you've ran up the bleachers or ran a lap, it's a high I can't explain. Like I'm on cloud 9 right now. It's a stress reliever and nothing feels better than coming down from a sprint to realize that life is short and I shouldn't let people or anything bother me.

Anyway with all that being said I am having problems sticking to the 1500 calorie intake (yikes). It is sooo hard but I know I can do it just have to do better tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. We've got one week til check-in on the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the progress that you have made so far. I totally agree about that "high" from exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're back to working out! I started back too!! U should def check out www.caloriecount.about.com Log your food, weight, and exercise each day and it will show you a trend and if you type in a desired weight it'll tell u how many calories etc to eat a day and when you'll reach it according to your trends. It's FREE too! Logging in foods def helps me stay within my calorie count. Check it out and keep it up u hot thing u! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check-in is today! Check out my blog for my post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to send you a message to see how you are doing. I hope everything has been going well for you are doing (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahem? Miss Sweet? Where you at girl?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry sometimes I get missing from my blog, I'm still in the challenge though. I have to post my updates.

    ReplyDelete