Saturday, June 4, 2011

HAIR UPDATES

This is my fro as of June 3rd. I washed my hair with Giovannis shampoo, conditioned with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, and used Kimmay's leave-in conditionar then styled with eco styling gel and voila.

Lately my go-to hairstyle has been two strand twist and twist-out but twisting my hair takes too much time and I just didn't feel like doing it yesterday. However I will have to by the end of the week cause its a great low maintenance hairstyle once its done.

One thing that suprises me about my hair still to this day is the amount of shrinkage I mean sheesh, looking at my fro you would never think that my hair is actually shoulder length. (shrugs) Oh well that is apart of having kinky curly hair.








3 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous! I definitely agree about the shrinkage thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you. It's so funny because I've had people who haven't seen me in a while say OMG you cut all your hair off but little do they know that my hair is longer now then when I first did my BC 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hair. I am on year 2 of being natural (my nappy-versary is in August!)

    xo,

    Sojo ; www.femmeswithbenefits.com

    ReplyDelete