Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Conclusion- June Fitness Challenge

At the end of the June challege I stepped on a scale and found that I lost....drum roll please....5 lbs. I can't say that I am disappointed though because as I've said before it was hard for me to stick to the calorie restrictions so that is probably the main reason I didn't lose as much as I wanted. Welp this is another month and I am full-fledged into getting to my goal weight. I think I'm going to do an 1800 calorie diet instead of 1500, I should be able to stick to that a lot better. It's a shame though to have a love affair with food when you are trying to lose weight...smh but this will not defeat me...lol.

I'll do monthly weigh-ins but you guys have to keep me in check because I don't like to weigh myself. I'd rather just notice weight loss by my pants getting to big and people telling me "oh you look like you lost weight".

2 comments:

  1. Girl 5 pounds is still weight loss! Think of it this way. The other day, my mother held up a 5-pound bag of sugar and was like, "this is FIVE POUNDS. Can you imagine what it would feel like to lose this off of your body!?" She had a good point. 5 pounds is a lot even if it doesn't seem like much in relation to your goal.

    As far as the calorie counting, I scrapped that in the beginning. I realized that counting calories is pointless. As long as you're eating correctly sized portions, you'll never go over 1500. Just try eating smaller meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, thanks KayTee. You are right 5lbs is still a good number. I hope to do better this month though. Thanks soo much for being an inspiration girl.

    ReplyDelete