Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My favorite Breakfast


Eggs and spinach scramble

Now this was suppose to be an omelet so the first time I made it I used two eggs. I can never make an omelet right so it always turns into scrambled eggs which is fine with me because it taste just as good. Now I only use one egg because with two eggs it made so much that I wasted most of it and I hate wasting food.

Ingredients:
1 whole large egg
1/2 cup spinach (frozen)
tablespoon of minced garlic
5 large sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup of diced onions
1/2 tbs of country crock spread
Nature's Seasoning
Mrs. Dash Table blend


1. Melt butter with garlic in a pan.
2. Saute the spinach in the butter add the seasoning and table blend to the spinach
3. While spinach is sauteing scramble the egg in a bowl and add a little of table blend
4. dice the mushrooms unless you want them whole and add them to the spinach along with the onions
5. when the spinach is completely thawed pour the eggs over the spinach and scrape the pan as the eggs cook.
6. The eggs are done when they aren't runny anymore. I like my eggs nice, yellow, and fluffy but if you like a little brown then cook them longer.

The seasonings you should add to your taste. Salt is not necessary because the nature's seasoning has salt.

I usually pair this with roasted chicken that I get from the grocery store deli.

No comments:

Post a Comment