Friday, March 12, 2010

Motivation 101







Whenever I work out it is one of these girls I think of. Whenever I don't feel like working out I quickly google one of these names and I am reminded of my goal. Okay, so I'm not delusional I know that these women workout very hard for their bodies and probably eat strict diets. I don't know if I will ever have a body like Kim K or Rihanna but I do know that I could have a bomb shape if I continue to work out and do what I am suppose to do. Another thing besides their bodies that I like is I really just love all of their styles. They always look so sexy, like they know they're hot ish, and I want to feel like that when ever I step out the house.


S/B- I did not mean to cut Khloe out. She is actually my fave, I guess the picture is just to big.

1 comment: