Thursday, January 28, 2010

♫♪If I Were A Boy....♫♪



These would be mine. I think they are superdy-duper cute and they are only $80 at Wish in little 5 points. They are called Cuban 1.5 by Supra. Let me tell you, I love a man that can dress and smells good. Looks don't matter to me because looks don't pay the bills or satisfy the heart. However you have to have a sense of fashion and always smell great. I'm not in to the hippity hoppity fashions much these days, I like men who are on they grown and sexy look. I think this is a great shoe for that grown and sexy man. Plus if you live in Charlotte you know you can't get in any club downtown with your Forces or Jordans. If you don't wanna wear dress shoes just to party I think that you will have no problem getting in any where with this shoe, unless your t-shirt is not tucked in...lol Hmm, maybe I will buy them for my honey, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment