Saturday, January 23, 2010

Designer Files




http://www.elle.com/Fashion/Designer-Files

So I find myself getting more into fashion and everything that goes along with it. I really don't know about a lot of designers and I used to be totally lost when it came to the dos and don'ts of fashion. I had no clue about what-to-wear or what-not-to-wear. Ummm yeah I could go on and on but I think you get the point, I was fashion illiterate. So upon my quest of knowledge about different types of styles and clothes and whats hot and whats not I found this page on Elle magazines website, it is basically all you need to know about designers. It has every single designer listed and you can go to collections back as far as Fall02. Needless to say...I hit the motherlode. Many of you probably already know about this but for those who are just getting into fashion like me will definitely appreciate this and you are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment