Saturday, December 26, 2009

Operation Get Fine= #EpicFail







Months and months back I posted a story about how I wanted to get in shape. I was ready to get my Toccora on. Well that was a failure. I guess its one of those things where you have to actually do it rather than say it. I was so ready though, when I posted that story I was determined. I may have even exercised that day. I have gone on diets before and they have all worked. I mean I lost the weight, looked, and felt great. But the fried chicken always calls me back (I love that stuff, its all crispy and juicy at the same time) and I always answer. Maybe just maybe I will get my life under control and start exercising and eating healthier and saying no to fried chicken (sure I will). but first let me finish eating this carrot cake and wash it down with a nice tall glass of whole milk!!



No comments:

Post a Comment