Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My inspiration (Make up edition)


 

.
Posted by Picasa



.
Posted by Picasa





My sister is modeling this look inspired by Beyonce on Video phone. I love makeup and I really love doing these fun looks whether it is my own creation or a recreation. When I saw Beyonce rocking this bold black eyeshadow I knew that it wouldn't be long before I tried the look on my own. Usually I would do the makeup on myself but I thought that this look would fit better on my sis, so here goes. For the eyes I really wanted to do the black but I could not find my black liquid eyeliner. Here are the list of products I used:
Eyes- WetnWild mega liner liquid eyeliner in purple, Maybelline New York Stylish Smokes in Amethyst Smokes, and Maybelline New York Lash Stilleto.
Lips- NYX lipgloss in Red Tint
Cheeks- Covergirl instant cheekbones in Purely Plum (the darkest color)

3 comments: