Friday, December 25, 2009

Kanye West- Best Rapper Alive

Like Seriously, I love this dude. He is so real, if he thinks it best believe he will say it. This is a freestyle from a Kid Cudi concert in LA. I think its obvious that Ye is struggling with some issues these days. Especially the part when he says that he sold his soul to the devil. I'm not sure that that was the best move considering all the rumors about members of Roc Nation being "devil worshippers". Nevertheless this freestyle is so raw and emotional, I really felt it. I love that he is so passionate about his music and you can really feel his emotions when he raps or sings. I cannot wait for his next album to drop but until then these little freestyle tidbits will hold me over.

PS- don't you love how he brought Amber Rose out at the end?


Kid Cudi Freestyle



I'm So Appalled

2 comments:

  1. Yes I loved how he brought her out. and i cant wait til he drops a new album. "im so appauled" is my shit right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to find that "I'm so Appalled" this is my first time hearing it and I had to post it with this....I Effin love him

    ReplyDelete