Saturday, March 5, 2011

Makeup Products I Love!

Hello Girls. So here I am going to show you the makeup products I swear by. Most of these products I use for my daily makeup look, which I'll post pictures of later. Anyway lets get started....

1. Coastal Scents Camo Quad dark- I say that I love the quad but really I only use one color and that is the medium brown. It is creamy and blends perfectly with my skin tone. I use it mostly around my eyes to conceal the darkness in that area. If I don't do anything else after my face is washed, I at least apply this concealer. I apply it with my finger and just blend it all around my eye area.


2. Maybelline Falsies mascara in Black Drama- I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. I hate having to fight with false lashes to put them on. With this product I don't have to bother. I wear this daily and it really makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes. Why Black Drama as opposed to the regular falsies, well it truly is dramatic. I think its the blackest black they have and it makes your lashes look really thick. It has a different formula from the regular falsies and I've heard a few people say that it makes their lashes clump. Which I can see why they say that because it is really wet and takes a while to dry compared to regular falsies but the formula is what makes it great to me. I am careful about applying it and if I get clumps I comb them out with a eyebrow comb.


3. NYX eyeshadow base (White)- I have never used a base until I just recently bought this product and I surely did not know what I was missing. This product makes your eyeshadow really pop. The difference between using a base and not is like woah. The only thing about this product is that because it is white it really stands out against brown skin. When I put it all over my lid up the the brow bone the base stands out more than my hi-lite color. Next time I'll get the nude color.


4. NYX mood changing lip gloss- I like this product because it is not too thick and sticky. It gives a nice shine without looking greasy. Last but not least it turns the perfect shade of a pinky red color on my lips.

5. NYX lipstick in Narcissus- I love this color applied over the mood lip gloss. According to other blogs it can be compared to MAC's St. Germaine, I wouldn't know because I rarely purchase MAC products. It is a pretty pink color and applied over the mood changing lip gloss I think it is gorgeous. Yes I apply my lipstick over my lip gloss sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Falsies is like #1 on my list! Its a must have lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Have you tried the black drama formula?

    ReplyDelete