Thursday, March 17, 2011

25 Reasons to Celebrate




So my 25th birthday is today and I am just sooo happy about it. I was kinda nervous about turning 25 because to me 25 is the milestone of real adulthood. No longer am I a young adult, I am a full on adult now. So while leaving my childhood behind I can look back on my life and say well done India, well done. I've accomplished a lot in my 25 years, graduated from one of the best schools in the country, went back to work on a PhD, no kids, great family, and great friends. I am truly truly blessed. So I am going to take this 25th year and celebrate my past, the present, and my future because I have so much to be proud of and look forward. I also want to use this year to accomplish 2 goals that I have been wanting to accomplish for a few years now. I don't want to say what they are right now but when I feel I am closer to achieveing them I will reveal what they are. So this 25th year is all about finally accomplishing those goals I've been putting off, traveling (which will start off with a camping trip), and just celebrating life every chance that I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment