Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Hair Regimen

So my hair has been so soft and moisturized lately and I just wanted to share with you all what I was doing to get it that way.

The process begins on Friday night
1. Wash hair with Avalon organics lemon clarifying shampoo
2. Deep condition O/N with Aubrey organics honeysuckle rose conditioner and olive oil/coconut oil mixture (this is just pure coconut oil and olive oil that I mixed together myself)At this point I detangle completely with a shower comb sometimes I put my hair in big two-strand twist but most of the time I don't
3. Rinse out conditioner and oil
4. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration as a leave-in conditioner along with my OC oil mixture, since it is being used as a leave-in it doesn't take much
5. For styling I saturate my hair with water section by section and use ecostyling gel to finger style

No comments:

Post a Comment