Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yours Clothing

Yours Clothing is a store based out of the UK specializing in sizes 14-32. I must say that I am very pleased with the quality and style of the clothing. I am in love with their leggings and tights, they are the best fit and flattering leggings I've ever purchased. I have also ordered 3 dresses from this website.

As far as fit goes I'd say order a size down from your regular size. So if you are an 18 order a 16, especially in the leggings. Other wise they will send you a size up from what you wanted. This happened to me and I had to take my dresses to a seamstress to get adjusted.

Shipping is $16 but they deliver fast. I ordered dresses on a Monday that I needed by Friday and they were mailed to me by Wed. The only thing is that make sure what you are ordering is something you really want because they don't pay for returns and it cost lots of money to send these items back overseas (which is why I opted to get them adjusted).

Other than that I will say that I plan on ordering more from Yours clothing because the clothes are reasonably priced ($50-$60 for dresses) and well made out of quality material.

No comments:

Post a Comment